The CLIP OS development team is glad to announce the beta release of CLIP OS 5!
Here are the highlights of this release:
- TPM 2.0 support to transparently encrypt the Core State partition;
- Safe, in-background, atomic and automated system updates;
- IPsec integration and network isolation enforcement.
A detailed presentation of the changes introduced in this version is available on the Talks page.
The development infrastructure is now fully available with:
- Code review (using Gerrit): review.clip-os.org;
- Continuous integration (using GitLab CI): gitlab.com/CLIPOS/ci;
- Nightly builds are available at: files.clip-os.org.
You can now easily try the latest nightly build of CLIP OS using the instructions from the quick try guide.
Finally, the CLIP OS development team will be available at the Paris Open Source Summit on December 10 & 11 at the ANSSI stand to answer questions.