Sources, documentation and discussion
The project sources are hosted on GitHub in the CLIP OS - Archive organization. The list of all repositories is available in the manifest repository. The documentation for CLIP OS version 4 is available in the doc repository. It includes:
- A general overview (in English) of all the security properties and components of CLIP OS version 4.
- PDF documents aimed at users, administrators and developers (in French).
General and technical discussions related to the project are welcomed on the Discourse instance hosted at discuss.clip-os.org.
Projects re-usable outside of CLIP OS
The following projects are interesting from a security point of view as they may be re-used outside of the CLIP OS project:
- CLIP-patches: set of Linux patches for CLIP OS
- CLIP-LSM: Linux Security Module for CLIP OS
- verictl: configure veriexec (userspace part of CLIP-LSM)
- vsctl: start, stop and enter simple vservers
- pam_jail: PAM module to jail users based on their groups
- userd: daemon handling user management tasks
- tpm-cmd: lighthweight TPM commandline tool
- libraries of security helpers:
- cryptd: inter-jail encryption/decryption daemon: